Saturday, February 4, 2012

Travie McCoy comforts Katy Perry following split


Been a long time difficult to Katy Perry. That's just over a month ago that her ex-husband Russell Brand filed for divorce on the grounds 'irreconcilable differences' as the reason. But it seems there is one person who has been on-hand to keep the poor Ms P, and that her ex-boyfriend, Travie McCoy.

heat said a long time that both jealous and Rusty B 'special bond' them - and now it really sounds as if Travie has truly become a shoulder to cry on.

Talking about being a trusted and loyal friend, Travie revealed to The Mirror, "There will always be a connection between us. I'll always be there for him. If you have been in a relationship like ours, you will always make time for that person."

Mr M also has his say on whether Katy and Russell just rushed into their marriage, saying: "Do I think he was married to Russell too fast? When you feel it, you feel it. You can not help how you feel it is my Katy told to stay away from the internet. this is the biggest mistake I made, and that's when things went sour with us .. "

He continues, "Katy was there for me through my hard times when things are really bad Life goes on .. I have to regret the way we ended. But there was no grudge between us anymore. I will always be there for, he knows it. "

Well, he would find that difficult because we all know women like to tweet. But we are glad that he's well taken care of at once separated, because, well it's not a pleasant thing to go through, right?

We have to wonder with Russell thinking about all this though ...


Sorry if there is the wrong word, I just reposted from another blog. Thank you.
quoted from: heatworld.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment