Saturday, February 4, 2012

Cher Lloyd on bullying: “It’s a miracle I'm still alive”

Yups! Cher Lloyd has revealed that he was lucky 'still alive' after a cyber bully who issued death threats against him and his mother when he was on The X Factor.

Speaking from experience, Cher told The Sun: "It's a miracle I am alive - I have been driven to hell and back. The worst thing that ever had was when I received a death threat against her. It was his birthday and he was devastated. He total accident. I was so angry - say what you want about me, but do not be upset. "


According Want U Back singer, he was forced to put on the front is difficult to get through the horrible comments and threats made on sites like Twitter and Facebook - mainly because he wanted to protect her from getting angry.

He said, "I think people need help. To do that to someone, there must be something wrong with you. It sounds strange but I feel sorry for them. Maybe they have a difficult life, to feel the need to take to the population other. When I was in the X Factor, because of my insecurity, I put on the front and I was big, loud, arrogant wannabe. But I do not like that in real life. I'm quite afraid of what people say about me or do to me. "

Malicious messages and tweets that have led to anti-bullying campaign Cher internet and he has helped out on BBC One Panorama their show will be aired on Monday called, Hunting Online Bullies. The star has even called on the government's campaign against bullying online.

Gosh, this sounds pretty horrendous! Good on you for raising awareness of Ms Lloyd!

Sorry if there is the wrong word, I just reposted from another blog. Thank you.
quoted from: heatworld.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment