Thursday, February 2, 2012

Kevin Federline does not want to live in the shadow of Britney Spears


Back in 2004 Britney Spears married backing dancer Kevin Federline. The couple had two adorable little boys together before splitting two years later. Five years have past, however, Kevin Federline still feels as though he is living in his exs shadow.

When asked by the Herald Sun if he hated being branded the former Mr Spears, he said, I dont hate it, but I do n't like living in this shadow. I 've accepted that being married to her will always be part of my life, but would love for people to admire me for myself.

Britney and I have come a long way. We get along really well and do everything we have to do to make sure our kids are raised right.".

Kevin is currently taking part in weight loss show Excess Baggage, which is filming in Australia. Last week he was rushed to hospital with heart problems. On the incident, he said, One of the reasons why I 'm doing this is because I do n't want to worry about episodes like what happened. The whole thing just makes me real cautious about what I 'm doing and what I 'm putting my body through.

I feel great now but it was pretty scary. I 'm glad I 'm okay. I 'm ready to get back to work. If anything, it makes me want to push myself to get healthier in the future so I dont have to worry about that again.".

Sorry if there is the wrong word, I just reposted from another blog. Thank you.

quoted from: www.heatworld.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment