Saturday, February 4, 2012

Coronation Street’s Helen Flanagan wants to dance on a reality show!


It might be time to say a fond farewell to cheeky Coronation Street lass Rosie Webster, but actress Helen Flanagan has promised us that we haven’t seen the last of her.

Speaking of her decision to leave Coronation Street, however, Helen says she’s certain it was the right choice for her – despite being in the soap from the age of nine.

But the Corrie star thinks that’s as far as she would go in the reality stakes because she wouldn’t want to be watched constantly on a live show like Big Brother.

Helen explained, “I couldn't do a programme where you're being watched 24/7, like Big Brother or I'm A Celebrity… Oh, and there's no way I could be in Dancing On Ice. It would be far too terrifying."

The flamboyant 21-year-old has spoken about her up coming plans to Inside Soap magazine, saying she would like to learn a new skill next – and would quite like to try her hand (or a foot) at learning to dance.

Speaking about her chances of ending up on a reality show, Helen said, “I would like to learn a new skill, so Strictly Come Dancing would be good - but I can't dance at all.

“It was a big decision for me to leave Corrie, but it was the right decision for me,” she added with a smile. “Filming my final scenes was really emotional, and I'll miss my on-screen family.”

Well, we’re not so sure we’ll miss Rosie Webster’s tears and tantrums but we’re certainly sorry to see Helen go. Although, by the sounds of it, she’s not going far…

Sorry if there is the wrong word, I just reposted from another blog. Thank you.
quoted from: heatworld.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment