Sunday, February 19, 2012

Stacey Solomon: "I was nervous giving birth ''


oh my god, we might now not an expert, but we can imagine childbirth to be one of the most painful physically a girl who could pass it. And though many times our mothers have told us "It's better second time round", we refuse to believe. Because squeezing a watermelon out something the size of bit you will be sore no matter how many times you do it.

The singer, who has a traumatic experience the first time revealed, "I'm nervous this time. I remember how it feels. Everyone says you have forgotten, but not really."

So it is not surprising that one of Ms Stacey Solomon bricking it (so to speak) about the next baby - even after going through the whole thing already has a son, Zach.

Stace went on, "People explain things in a way that is so excessive, like everything is always perfect. It's like as soon as you give birth you should have a tremendous feeling like 'That's it, I'm very happy, my life suddenly arrived perfect '. I do not have it. And if you do not, you feel bad and wonder what's wrong with you. This is not good. "

This all happened three years ago, when poor Stacey went through a 37-hour labor with Zach. After that, he was reportedly suffering from post-natal depression. However, despite her bad experiences, happy girl right now and really happy mummy son - and despite his worries about actually giving birth, she says she can not wait to expand the parent for four or five children with a man Aaron Barham! Excited!

"We wanted a big family," she says now. "I'm one of seven ... I do not know if I could make it to seven, but I'll try to have three or four or five."

Yikes! Just imagine four or five Solomon Stacey walking around. And soon you may not need to 'imagine' ...


Sorry if there is the wrong word, I just reposted from another blog. Thank you.
quoted from: heatworld.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment