Sunday, February 19, 2012

Dame Judi Dench "My Start vision loss"


Wow, this story is a little bit sad - the more surprising Dame Judi Dench revealed that he lost his eyesight, after being diagnosed with macular degeneration. Conditions that can cause complete blindness, it can be cured although the recovery is not possible - but very powerful Mrs D, which is a great 77 years, said he was determined not to be defeated by it.

Oh bless him! Other people want to give big hugs Dame Judi?

"I got what I got ma, macular degeneration, which you get when you get old," he continued. "The saddest thing is at a restaurant in the evening I can not see the people I have dinner with.

In an interview with The Mirror, James Bond actress explains, "I can not read the script again because of problems with my eyes. Then someone came and read to me, like telling me a story. Usually my daughter or my agent or friends and really I like it, because I sit there and imagine the story in my mind. "

However, despite failing eyesight, remarkable actress - best known in his role as MI5 boss M in the last Bond film, he just 'got on with things' because he was so hardcore and knew he must.

"I am very aware that I'm in the minority in that I love what I do. How big is the number of people who run work to do work they love? And how lucky to be employed in it - how lucky".

"You get used to it," he commented. "As long as there is likely to work because I will not retire if my pension will not work anymore and it's hard enough as it is.


Sorry if there is the wrong word, I just reposted from another blog. Thank you.
quoted from: heatworld.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment