Thursday, February 2, 2012

Angelina Jolie admits she was a ‘pretty scary teenager’

Angelina Jolie has admitted that her turbulent teenage years led her to take on a variety of troubled acting roles at the start of her career, but insists that having a family of her own has helped her ‘return to some of that innocence and beauty’ she felt before becoming a ‘scary teenager’.


Speaking to The Sun, she said: “I had grown up as a pretty scary teenager who was self-destructive and who didn't have a good outlook on life. Acting gave me a better place to be but early in my career I still didn't appreciate what the world offered me, or have a good idea of who I was and what I wanted from life.


“I had a pretty warped perception of the world. I grew up as this very carefree, happy kid then things turned darker for me. Maybe it was because I saw that the world wasn't as happy a place as I had hoped it would be for me.


“I'm just glad I was able to return to some of that innocence and beauty I had as a child when I started my own family, and my children brought me back some of that spirit.”


She continued, “First and foremost comes my family and my life with Brad. We have so much joy in raising our children and teaching them about the world that nothing really compares to that.”


Sorry if there is the wrong word, I just reposted from another blog. Thank you.

quoted from: www.heatworld.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment