Thursday, August 2, 2012

Selena Gomez: ‘I don't take anything in my personal life too seriously’


Selena Gomez is envied by countless teenage girls - with no, not just for dating Justin Bieber - however for living a life others can only dream of. Situations are going from strength to strength for the young actress/singer who pins her success down to luck.

Talking with Teen Vogue, Selena said, “I'm lucky. It's really fun. [But] I'm 20. I don't take anything during my personal life too seriously. I've great friends and a solid group of people I really like. I feel like anything else can come organically.”

It seems Selena isn’t about to elope with the circus and let her fame visit her head in the near future as she still lives together with her parents (without any need to move out) and has other dreams she wants to fulfill before she even thinks of marriage. She said, “I possess a small condo along with my parents' house. I'm a little behind! Marriage and all sorts of that other stuff I think may happen once I feel accomplished in every other aspect of my life!”


And people accomplishments she talks of are linked to her acting career, which she hopes to take from the kid/teen audience and into something more credible. She continued, “Monte Carlo was a good step for me personally at that time, but I would never want to do something of that nature again.
“It’s frustrating whenever I want the roles that no one’s even considering me for, and being like, ‘No,’ with all these other ones.

“Being part of the Disney Channel was such a blessing, and I’m super happy with what my show accomplished, but acting is something I would like to undertake more seriously. I don't necessarily feel accomplished. I want to produce a entirely unique persona with regards to acting.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment