Monday, March 12, 2012

Madonna: “Being a single mother is challenging”



Madonna seems like the kind of woman who can do it all. However, the Material Girl has opened up about motherhood and shes admitted that being a single mum can be tough.


The Madonna teases Girl Gone Wild video" Girl Gone Wild singer who is a mum of four to Lourdes, Rocco, David and Mercy has spoken about her new album MDNA and the meanings behind some of the tracks. The Queen of Pop admits that her already much-discussed new song I Dont Give A is all about being a single parent you bet it can be tough,.


It's about the life of a single mother, she says to The Sun. It's a challenge juggling everything multi-tasking is my middle name. I try to express that.


Everybody has something to say about the way I live my life, continues Madge. At the end of the day I 'm doing my best. If people do n't like it, then that's really their problem.

"I wish I were a role model"




While Madge owned up to the difficulties she faces in her family life, she also insisted that she wants to be a positive role model for women,

“I hope I'm a role model,” she says.” I hope I give other girls a voice, women a voice, other women someone to look up to and admire. I keep rolling with the punches and trying to have integrity.

“And I hope I inspire women and give them strength to deal with life no matter what comes their way.”



Sorry if there is the wrong word, I just reposted from another blog. Thank you.
quoted from : heatworld.com


1 comments:

Post a Comment