Monday, March 5, 2012

7 Hollywood couples who Have No Children

In the glitzy world of Hollywood is now full of news about the birth of the mega stars. But there are some couples who decide not to have children of their own flesh and blood. Why?

This is the seventh artist hollywood who do not want to have children

1. Food Network star and cookbook author Rachael Ray has been married to attorney and musician John Cusimano since 2003, but they did not expect the hilarity of tiny footprints of a child in their household ... at all. "I have plenty of time to be dedicated to my job," said Ray told "Nighline" in 2009. He added, "For me personally, I still need time to convince myself that I could be a good mother for biological children. I'm still not good for my puppy, so I thought what if it happens to a human child. I felt it would not fair, not only for my son, but also for the people who work with me. "The interviewer, Cynthia McFadden as if hit Ray with asking, "Do you not like to lose something from your wedding?" "No. Not at all," Ray responded.


2. After binding commitment to living together in 2008, comedian and talk show host Ellen DeGeneres (54), and his wife, actress Portia de Rossi (39), always asked if they would have children. "We thought about it. I really want to be surrounded children after they were fed and bathed. But we've decided that we would not have kids of our own flesh and blood. Too much glass in our house, DeGeneres writes in his book. Although the a lot of rumors saying that Rossi is pregnant, but she thought only as a positive news. "I feel we both have had much in common with what can be obtained by heterosexual couples in public," he told The Los Angeles Times in 2009. "it was very beautiful, very unusual - including pregnancy. "

3. Comedy actor Ricky Gervais and Jane Fallon author does not have a problem with their relationship since they started 30 years ago. Since the beginning of their relationship, they have decided to spend his days being a parent. "We never wanted to be parents, because these things: loss of independence, dependence," Gervais told Red magazine in 2009. In accordance with Gervais style, he also joked, "I've never had a work ethic in a long time. Imagine if I had a child like me. I'm only just starting to make money when I was 36 years old."

4. Helen Mirren (66) who had a relationship with director Taylor Hackford for 25 years, admitted that he never wanted a commitment to raise children. "I've always come first freedom. I never wanted to have children with the figure of a man in my life - this wonderful memory of that relationship. But the kids will grow up and it was too emotional for me," he admitted to Saga magazine last year. "Those kids will not want to see you and then they'll act like I was a teenager. So thank you, I just want to be myself. There is a wonderful thing when I knew that I could choose what I want. He does not have problem became a stepmother - her husband have two children from previous marriages.

5. Actor "Mad Men" Jon Hamm and his girlfriend, actress "Kissing Jessica Stein" Jennifer Westfeldt, have been living together for up to 15 years, but they were not at all unheard of to reproduce. "I have friends and relatives who have children," said Hamm told E! in February. He added, "I've become an uncle six times. I've just had a child in my life." But talking with her partner, the answer is a bit different. "We are not in conflict," said Westfelt to Vulture.com in September after being asked whether they wanted the offspring. "Our life together has been pretty crazy the last few years. We are a lot of work so far apart. I'm acting, Jon with 'Mad Men' her. I think we should be in one place if you want it. Look at the way in the future." Ironically (or maybe not) Jennifer and Jon is currently starring in the comedy "Friends with Kids" as a new parent. Will their lives as their role is?

6. Although the midnight show legend Jay Leno and his wife, women's rights lawyer Mavis Leno, never openly tell the public whether they want to have children or not, given the age of marriage is already over 30 years and now they've aged six heads, you guess that they do not plan to be a parent today. But as Justin said, "never say never"!

7. Oprah Winfrey millionaire may not raise a child alone, but it was clear that he made ​​many changes in the lives of children who are not grateful for the countless kindnesses. Winfrey (who suffered sexual abuse as a child, and at age 14 gave birth to a baby who died several days later) had a relationship with businessman Stedman Graham since 1986 and have been thinking about adopting a child during a visit to Africa. But it turns out, he had decided that he could not divide their time between raising children and running a media empire. "I may not be able to have all this and enjoy it if I have to split the focus," said Winfrey (58) told Barbara Walters in December 2010. He added, "I'll be those who have children, then his son came and said, 'Ma, you do not take care of me very well." I will never regret with this. I'm not going to regret not having children because I believe that such this should have happened. "    

0 comments:

Post a Comment