Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Kim Kardashian: If marriage is for money, I would enjoy a longer marriage


Kim a bit story on her wedding 72-days aged admitted Tired of Kim Kardashian and 72-day wedding? Well, that's good, because the impact of divorce does not seem to be near over yet.

Reality TV star 31 years has opened again about solving is married to Kris Humphries, this time in a TV interview with Kelly Ripa on U.S. TV. Kim is faced up to them, pesky rumors that she only married Kris as part of a money-making business decisions,.

"Being a romantic, I want to believe in something so bad," said Kim. "If you really think about it, if this is a business decision and I really make all the money that everyone says that we make this marriage annulled, and if the marriage was fake and just for the TV - I am a business woman intelligent - I would have stayed married again.".

We must admit, Kim did not make a good point here - the high profile celebrity couple can earn cash. But if you believe what he says here?.

Dash,,,,!!!.

Kim also said he was surprised the negative public response was short lived marriage, and he also insisted that he do anything to save his marriage, "I really do not think I follow my heart would create an unreasonable amount.

"I definitely tried everything I possibly can (to keep it), but also heard stories from people who have children and stay married for many years and it does not end up elaboration. I want a baby and that forever love and if I feel in my heart that this is not true, why wait years for the same result?".

Do you have any possible sympathy for Kim and what she said here, or do you still think it's ridiculous that he only had 72 days of marriage?.

0 comments:

Post a Comment